Are you looking for C++/mfc in Job in Pune? Recently 3D PLM Software Solutions Ltd has announced the walk in drive in Pune. Read more details below.
Company Name: 3D PLM Software Solutions Ltd
Job Role / Designation:C++/mfc
Nature of Job: Your Job is based on C++, VC++, MFC, win32
Job Type / Category: IT/Software
Salary: As per company rules and norms
Required Skills:
· Good knowledge in C++ programming skills, analytical ability and motivation to develop junior team members.
Required Experience: Minimum 1 to Maximum 4 years experience
Job Place / Working Location: Pune
Interview Place: Pune
Selection process:Interview
Apply Mode: Offline
Apply Procedure: Attend the walk in interview in mentioned place
Job details: Company is looking candidates for C++/mfc
Required Documents to attend walk in interview: Bring your resume, bio data, and all required certificates.
Walkin Venue, contact details, date and time:
Walkin Date: 24 May 2014
Walkin Time: 09:00 a.m
Venue Address:
3DPLM Software Solution
Plot No. 15/B Pune Infotech Park
M. I. D. C, Phase -1,
Plot No. 15/B Pune Infotech Park
M. I. D. C, Phase -1,
3D PLM Software Solutions Ltd Company details:
Company Website: www.3dplmsoftware.com
Company Profile:
Growth with innovation is something we highly value at 3DPLM. Over the years, we have charted an impressive growth by delivering highly innovative products and supporting DS in forging successful relationships with its customers worldwide.
Company Address:
3DPLM Software Solution Limited
| |
Plot No. 15B, Pune Infotech Park
| |
M.I.D.C, Phase-I, Hinjwadi, Taluka Mulshi
| |
+91 (20) 2290 6600, 6652 6600
| |
+91 (20) 6675 0827 (fax)
|